A few minutes in the ice bath and your bound to feel amazing! Your brain will receive a rush of chemicals (nor-epinephrine) produced within the body due to the shock produced by the cold that will have you getting out feeling empowered with a big smile on your face.
- Increases Awareness & Focus
- Helps with symptoms of depression
- Reduces feelings of anxiety
Although regular exercise and healthy eating are major factors in maintaining a healthy weight, ice baths can help, if combined with a proper diet and exercise routine, to burn calories for hours after the exposure. Repeated cold exposure can help to reset the body’s metabolic rate and naturally increase the body’s metabolism for many hours after each session.
- Increases circulation and elimination of toxins from the blood and body
- Boosts metabolic rate after multiple treatments
- Resets the body’s natural metabolic level
- Naturally increases the body’s metabolism
Sports & Fitness
The benefits of cold exposure for athletic recovery have been seen by pro-athletes, weekend warriors, and competitors of all levels as an effective technique to alleviate inflammation after strenuous exercise and training. Cold therapy speeds recovery by inducing the natural anti-inflammatory effect of cold on muscles to elevate the body’s ability to recover and reduce post-workout fatigue.
- Reduced inflammation, swelling and pain
- Enhanced energy and endorphin release
- Improved muscle and motor unit activation
- Greater testosterone levels in men
Beauty & Anti-Aging
Cold Exposure is a safe and natural alternative to achieving anti-aging results without expensive surgical procedures. The benefits of cold therapy include tightened skin and stimulated collagen production. Cold therapy increases blood flow to the skin to help reduce toxins and rejuvenate the skin, including the reducing of visible cellulite.
- Improved collagen production which reduces visible signs of aging by helping to even skin tone and reduce cellulite & wrinkles.
- Reduces the damage of oxidative stress by increasing blood flow to the skin and removing unwanted toxins.
- Healthier complexion and the amelioration of skin conditions such as psoriasis, blemishes and acne.
Cold Exposure benefits individuals who are recovering from surgery where reduced inflammation and increased blood flow will assist in reducing recovery times. Consult your physician before beginning Cold Therapy and Ice Bath treatments.
- Improved post-surgery recovery- up to 40% reduction in recovery time
- Reduced pain & inflammation
- Natural pain relief due to analgesic effects of endorphins released
- Improved circulation to facilitate healing and removal of toxins